Sunday, January 13, 2008

My first entry

I just can't believe that I just created this blog because of my anger! I'm so depressed! I'm so sad and I'm so doubtful. About what? Well, It's about my boyfriend.

Actually, here's the story. The other night, I called using my mom's phone because I was really worried about him. He wasn't able to text that he was already home. Because his last text that time was when he was on the motor on his way home. Since then he didn't text me. I was damn worried about him . So, as what i said, I called him using my mom's number. when the phone rang, i was so excited that he was going to answer my call. When the phone was answered there was someone who said "hello" and it was a girl. I was so shocked! So i just said "May I speak with Bryan" and the girl just kept on saying "sino 'to?"(Who's this?). I didn't know what to do so I ended the call. I checked the number thinking that i dialled it incorrectly but the number was right. I called the number again and it was something like it was cannot be reached. I attempted to call again ang it rang, then he answered the call. I was already crying. He asked me why I was crying and told him everyhting that when I first called him, a girl answered his phone and he told me that there was no girl in his house except for his mom and his mom didn't answer the call.

Now, everything is so fishy! I just don't know in which to believe. My own experience or his explanations. Or do you think there's something wrong with the network? My mom's network is globe and I called a sun cellular network.*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it must have sumthin' to do with the network...
i dont think he'd do sumthin lyk dat man,ding

Anonymous said...

ghost story?