Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HE PULL MY HAIR

I hate to judge people by their imperfection because I myself is not perfect. But I just can't avoid doing it because of their own doings. Quite confusing?

Actually last Saturday, which was January 19,2007, I went to the school early for our so called meeting in debate. Later, when i finished my lunch, I went to ITRZ which I think it's like a so called internet cafe for the students and personnel. Anyway, I really asked permission from the staff if I could stay inside the laboratory or cafe. And they said yes. so I stayed inside. Now, I sat on one of the computer tables and start reading the book which I borrowed in the library prior that moment.

One of the staffs approached me and talked to me in english coz he said he was practicing english so that his english skilss will improved in which I appreciate. I was like an Ate to him, coz I was sharing the knowledge that I have on what he was doing and I actually endorsed the book that I was reading. He borrowed and read it. Later, he shifted his like coz I already get the book coz I have to study. So he proceeded to his programming assignment and turned on the computer. After a few moments, he was called by someone to do an errand. So he went out, but before he went out, I asked permission to him(her) if I could used the computer that he was using. I can't remember if he declined but as far as i can remember, I really requested from him(her) in a nice way. But instead of replying in a very human way, HE REALLY PULLED MY HAIR and pretended that nothing happened. I was really shocked and just look at him. I just can't believed that he pulled my hair. My mother didn't do that to me ever even my friends. And him, who was just a newly reconciled friend pulled my hair! HE was so FEELING CLOSE. By the way he is a scholar in the school not because of grades but because of working scholar in which I'm not looking down on to.

On what he have done, I just can't help criticizing him. I'm really sorry but I think you don't deserved to be respected. You act like an animal and uneducated. Dude, this is already city. Sorry...

Because of what he had done, I really asked from the different personnel in school on how to kick a working scholar out. Because of what he had done, it was an ANIMALISTIC ACT in which it should not be tolerated and should be put into it's right place.

Do you think Im doing the right thing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn hiM!