Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Certified Selosa

I've been wandering around in the Internet especially my other half's blog. In his shout box, I noticed there are a lot of visitors who blog hop than mine-but I really don't mind about it. But what I'm very particular of are the Visitors. When I visited some of those girl visitors, he interacts with them without my knowledge that usually, he really informs me what he usually do. And how coincidentally, he interacts with most of the women.

And now, I suddenly realize that maybe blogging is not really for me coz I tend to monitor my other half's blog every now and then. Maybe if i didn't join this blogging community, i might have less knowledge about his doings. And this is what I really hate most, I really don't like him to interact with other girls. Boys are perfectly fine with me as long as they don't talk about girl stuffs. Coz if ever they talk about girl stuffs like make-ups and dresses, hmmm, maybe that's another story.

Am I really a CERTIFIED SELOSA?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

selosa? no more no less...bcoz its yes. hahahah