Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wedding Crashers!


Last May 24,2008, I went to my old college school and visited some of my college friends as well as my former teachers. While I was staying in the Associate Dean's office, the current Associate Dean invited me and my schoolmates to the wedding of one of the faculties of ITE. I was quite surprised about the news and get excited so without any hesitation, I said Yes. Together with me were Sister Lorie, Sir Jomitya, Jazi, Tin, James and me.



As we arrived there, we were just on time because the ceremony has just started and the bride has not yet walked down the aisle. As the ceremony was conducted, you can really feel the love in the air. It was quite exciting to witness such ceremony. And I want to make it clear, the only people who were invited in the wedding were Sir Jomitya and Sister Lorie. Well I didn't mind coz I was just there to witness but not to join in there eating time.



But haha we were also in the reception. Me, james, tin and jazi were laughing when we reached in the reception coz again, we were gate crashers. We really sat there and joined the relatives and friends of the couple as if like we were also one of them.




The place was nice. The celebration was perfect for the couple to feel one of the greatest moments of the marriage life. We didn't finish the celebration coz it was getting late and we still have other priorities and commitments during that time.



Being a wedding crasher is not that bad. You tend to learn many things about it. Like how things to be done in a wedding.


No comments: